This Week @ HBC (April 2-8)
Here's what upcoming for the week of April 2-8.
Mid-Week Gathering - Wednesday, April 4 - 5:30-7:30
Our meal (breakfast) will be served at 5:30. Prayer meeting and Heritage Kids will follow from 6:15-7:30. Nursery available.
Heritage Kids will host a special Spring Break "game night" vs. Heritage Youth this Wednesday from 6:15-7:30!
Men's Breakfast - Saturday, April 7 - 7:00-8:30am
Our men will gather for their monthly breakfast this Saturday to give special encouragement to young men aged 13-15. If you have a 13-15 year old boy in your life, be sure to bring them!
Gospel Project - Sunday, April 8 - 9:30-10:15
We continue our Spring study (March-May) entitled "Letters to God's People." This week, we will look at a passage in the Apostle John's first letter.
Kids: Love One Another (1 John 3:10-18)
Students & Adults: Toward Love in Action (1 John 3:10-18)
Sunday Morning Worship - Sunday, April 8 - 10:30-12:00
Pastor Thad will be preaching this coming Sunday morning from Hebrews 10:19-39.
New Members Vote - Sunday, April 8
We will be voting on potential new members in the AM service. Please make sure you have read the testimonies prior to voting. They have been distributed through email and there are hard copies in the church lobby. Please talk to any of your pastors prior to the vote if you have concerns. The potential new members include:
- Scott Henderson
- Kristina Henderson
- Zachary Henderson
- Nathan Lange
- Joey Stutzman
- Jessica Stutzman
- Alea Poland
- Jeremy Shultz
- Amanda Shultz
- Cyril Crisostomo (no testimony distributed - minor member becoming adult member)
- Elise Gunderson (no testimony distributed - minor member becoming adult member)
April 15th, 5pm: We will begin providing a monthly, optional, 3rd Sunday evening worship service. This hour of spiritual encouragement and edification will be enjoyed in the chapel and include singing, a brief time of sharing and prayer, followed by a 30 minute opening of God’s Word by one of our many gifted preachers. The service will not be substantially different from our morning gatherings except shorter and simpler. With a view to minimizing “manpower” there will be no AV or childcare.
April 29th: Church Family Meeting - 5pm.
- Vote on Tom Pope as Deacon for Missions. If you have any biblical concerns regarding Tom's qualifications for the office, please speak to any of your pastors BEFORE the meeting.
- Hear a report from Brandon Boswell and the Heritage Emergency Response Team (HERT) regarding preparedness and procedures in the event of an emergency. And he has an announcement regarding the quarterly fellowship meals.
- Celebrate the grace of God to use in the gift of the Plummer Family (Shad and Heidi and their children) to our congregation with an after-meeting ice cream social. The Plummers will be moving to Utah soon.