Co-Laborers in God's Building Project
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Exodus 30–31
Title: “Co-Laborers in God’s Building Project”
Text: Exodus 30-31
1. God builds his house through grateful motivation.
2. God builds his house though generous donation.
3. God builds his house through gifted cooperation.
1. How is the gospel the most powerful motivation for generosity? In other words, why is the fruit of believing the gospel a life of generosity?
2. Why does God call upon his people to give generously? Why does God love a cheerful giver?
3. In what ways are your donating your time, talent and treasure to HBC? How has God gifted you to help “build his house?”