Perspectives for a Pandemic
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Titus 3:1–11
Title: “Perspectives For A Pandemic”
Text: Titus 3:1-11
1. In this moment, let’s remember what to do.
2. In this moment, let’s remember who God is.
3. In this moment, let’s remember why we’re here.
1. In what ways has this pandemic been a disorienting experience for you? How does Titus 3:1-2 clarify what our responsibility before God is during this time? How would that apply to you specifically?
2. In what ways has this pandemic produced anxiety or fear for you? How does Titus 3:4-7 remind you of God’s goodness, grace and mercy? How do these truths help to anchor you in this time?
3. In what ways are you called to be engaging in good works in this time? What does it look like for you “to be ready?” What ways is God calling you to love and serve your family, neighbors, and church in this time?