“With or Without You”
- The Problem with God’s Presence (33:1-6)
2. The Plea for God’s Presence (33:12-16)
3. The Promise of God’s Presence (33:17-23, 7-11)
- Have you ever considered the truth that, outside Christ, the holiness of God ought to terrify you? How does this passage teach us the fear of the Lord?
- Are you in danger of wanting God’s blessings, but not wanting God himself? How can that danger be addressed?
- In what sense are you, as a follower of Christ, in a more privileged position than Moses? How does this make you feel?