“The God of Second Chances”
- The Revelation of God’s Character (34:1-9)
- The Renewal of God’s Covenant (34:10-28)
3. The Reflection of God’s Countenance (34:29-35)
- We are transformed by knowing God. What can I do today to prioritize growing in the knowledge of God? What needs to change? What do I need to start doing? What do I need to stop doing?
- We are transformed by resisting idolatry and engaging in true worship. What do you think of the statement: “We worship our way into sin. We have to worship our way out of it.” How does that impact the way you prioritize personal and public worship?
- We are transformed by gazing on Christ. “What you look at matters.” Do you need to change anything? What do you need to stop looking at? What do you need to start looking at?