A Life Fully Pleasing to God
May 31, 2020 Speaker: Mark Redfern Series: What God Wants
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Colossians 1:9–14
Title: “A Life Fully Pleasing to God”
Text: Colossians 1:9-14
- Is my life bearing fruit?
- Is my mind growing in the knowledge of God?
- Is my heart resilient and patient?
- Is my mouth full of joyful gratitude?
- Which aspect of pleasing to God most resonates with you right now? Why?
- What are some practical steps you are going to take in light of this? How can you encourage others in our church toward pleasing God?
- Why are these particular characteristics pleasing to God? In other words, how does having these four things present in our life glorify God?
More in What God Wants
August 30, 2020Ten Practices of a God-Pleasing Church (Part 2)
August 23, 2020Ten Practices of a God-Pleasing Church (Part 1)
August 16, 2020This is the Will of God: Submissive to Christ