A Life Fully Pleasing to God
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Colossians 1:9–1:14
Title: “A Life Fully Pleasing to God”
Text: Colossians 1:9-14
- Is my life bearing fruit?
- Is my mind growing in the knowledge of God?
- Is my heart resilient and patient?
- Is my mouth full of joyful gratitude?
- Which aspect of pleasing to God most resonates with you right now? Why?
- What are some practical steps you are going to take in light of this? How can you encourage others in our church toward pleasing God?
- Why are these particular characteristics pleasing to God? In other words, how does having these four things present in our life glorify God?
More in What God Wants
June 28, 2020The Gospel Pleases God: The Wide and Narrow Lens of God's Work in Christ
June 21, 2020The Delight of Dependence: Why Pleasing God Is A Pleasurable Pursuit
June 14, 2020Understanding the Will of the Lord