A Life Fully Pleasing to God
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Colossians 1:9–14
Title: “A Life Fully Pleasing to God”
Text: Colossians 1:9-14
- Is my life bearing fruit?
- Is my mind growing in the knowledge of God?
- Is my heart resilient and patient?
- Is my mouth full of joyful gratitude?
- Which aspect of pleasing to God most resonates with you right now? Why?
- What are some practical steps you are going to take in light of this? How can you encourage others in our church toward pleasing God?
- Why are these particular characteristics pleasing to God? In other words, how does having these four things present in our life glorify God?