Ten Practices of a God-Pleasing Church (Part 1)
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Hebrews 12:28–13:7
Title: “Ten Practices of a God-Pleasing Church (Part 1)”
Text: Hebrews 12:28-13:7
- A God-Pleasing Church Loves Each Other. 13:1
- A God-Pleasing Church Cares For The Needy. 13:2-3
- A God-Pleasing Church Values Marriage and God’s View of Sexuality. 13:4
- A God-Pleasing Church Trusts God’s Provision, Not Money. 13:5-6
- A God-Pleasing Church Respects Its Leaders. 13:7, 17
- Which of these characteristics was most meaningful to you at this time? What grabs your heart?
- In what ways could you strengthen HBC in this way? What are some practical ways you can pray and what are some practical things you can do as an answer those prayers?
- How could you encourage your brothers and sisters at HBC to excel in pursuing these characteristics?