Faithful in the Face of Fear: The Danger of Running Scared
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Revelation 2:8–2:11
“Faithful in the Face of Fear: The Danger of Running Scared”
- The Pressures of Persecution
- The Promises for Persecution
- The Principles from Persecution
- In what way can you identify with the church in Smyrna? In what ways is their experience foreign to you? Why or why not?
- Think of a time you experienced discouragement, persecution or suffering. What encouragement did you need? How do Jesus’ words to the church at Smyrna comfort you?
- Where is the Lord calling your to sacrifice for his kingdom’s sake? Which of these promises most motivate you? Why?
More in The End
January 10, 2021Jesus or Jezabel: The Danger of Immoral Tolerance
January 3, 2021Gods Church in Satan's City
November 15, 2020All Head and Hands, No Heart: The Danger of Loveless Orthodoxy