Challenge #1: Division (pt1) - The Antidote to Division
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: 1 Corinthians 1:1–1:9
“Challenge #1: Division (Part 1): The Antidote to Division”
1 Corinthians 1:1-9
- God can change anyone (1:1).
- God has set us apart for him (1:2).
- God treats us with grace and peace (1:3-4).
- God has been lavishly generous to us (1:5-7).
- God will complete the work He began in us (1:8-9).
1. How does recognizing God’s grace in the lives of your fellow church members curb divisiveness in the church? How does failing to do this feed it?
2. Why is it more important to be aware of evidences of grace than areas of deficiency in the lives of your brothers and sisters in Christ? How does this impact our interaction with others?
3. In what specific ways can you grow in recognizing God’s grace in others? What will you do to apply that today, this week, this year?
More in Church Challenges
January 9, 2022Challenge #1: Division (pt2) - The Reality of Division