Challenge #2: - Immorality (Pt.2): The Requirement of Relating Redemptively
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: 1 Corinthians 6:1–11
“Challenge #2: Immorality (Part 2) - The Need for Relating Redemptively”
1 Corinthians 6:1-11
- Which Matters More: The Temporary Present or The Eternal Future? (6:1-3)
- Which Matters More: My Vindication or God’s Reputation? (6:4-6)
- Which Matters More: Winning A Fight or Being Like Christ? (6:7-8)
- Which Matters More: Others Sin Against Me or My Sin Against God? (6:9-11)
- When you are wronged by another Christian in the church, what is your typical response? Why do you believe that you respond that way? Is that a moral or immoral response? Why?
- Which of the four sermon points provides the most “firepower” for you to relate redemptively with your brothers and sisters in the church? In other words, which point helps you the most and why?
- How does the gospel shape our response to being wronged? In what ways do those responses reveal that we are following Christ?
More in Church Challenges
August 28, 2022Church Challenge #6: Death (Part 3) - “The Present Hope of the Resurrection”
August 14, 2022Church Challenge #6: Death (Pt2) - “The Future Hope of the Resurrection”
August 7, 2022Church Challenge #6: Death (Pt1) - “The Past Hope of the Resurrection”