Challenge #2: Immorality (PT3) - The Call to Personal Holiness
February 6, 2022 Speaker: Mark Redfern Series: Church Challenges
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: 1 Corinthians 6:12–20
“Challenge #2: Immorality (Part 3) - The Call to Personal Holiness”
1 Corinthians 6:12-20
- The Particular Forms of Immorality (6:15-16)
- The Underlying Reasons for Immorality (6:12-13)
- The Gospel Perspective on Immorality (6:14-20)
4. The Necessary Response to Immorality (6:18a, 20b)
- How do the underlying reasons for immorality contribute to the particular forms of immorality?
- Why is the gospel perspective Paul gives us regarding the body so important for our discussion of immorality? Which perspectives resonate most deeply with you? Why?
- Why is it so important that the command to “flee sexual immorality” be given in the content of larger theological truths? What does the teach us about the relationship of theology and morality?
More in Church Challenges
August 28, 2022Church Challenge #6: Death (Part 3) - “The Present Hope of the Resurrection”
August 14, 2022Church Challenge #6: Death (Pt2) - “The Future Hope of the Resurrection”
August 7, 2022Church Challenge #6: Death (Pt1) - “The Past Hope of the Resurrection”