Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Song of Solomon 3:6–5:1
Song of Solomon 3:6-5:1
1. The Glorious Groom (3:6-11)
2. The Beautiful Bride (4:1-7)
3. The Wedding Night (4:8-5:1)
1. How does the arrival of our heavenly Bridegroom, Jesus, similar to and different from Solomon’s arrival in 3:6-11?
2. What does the husband think of his bride? What does this teach us about what Christ thinks of us as His people?
3. How is human sexuality a pointer to the eternal intimacy offered for us in Christ? How does this shape your understanding of marital intimacy?