An Open Door to the Occupied Throne
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Revelation 4:1–4:11
- The Importance of the Throne
2. The Imagery of the Throne
- What aspects of God’s character from this passage draw you to praise and worship him?
- This passage invites us to worship the One who is on the throne. The elders do so by bowing down. What are some ways you are living in submission to God?
- Why is it noteworthy that the elders cast their crowns? Why is this the appropriate response? What does this look like in your life?
More in The End
February 21, 2021The Lamb Opens the Seals
February 14, 2021Is He Worthy? He Is!
January 31, 2021Triggering the Divine Gag Reflex: The Danger of Self-Sufficiency