Trumpeting the World’s End
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Revelation 8:1–9:21
“Trumpeting the World’s End”
- God’s judgment is vengeful (8:1-5)
- God’s judgment is global (8:6-12)
- God’s judgment is fearful (8:13-9:19)
- God’s judgment is merciful (9:20-21).
- Throughout Revelation 8-9, we see Go going to extreme measures to call the world to repentance. What means do you think God is using in the world today to urge people to repent of sin?
- What measures might God be taking in your life to call you to repent of a particular sin?
- Ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart and reveal sin, especially those sins you have avoided admitting and facing. Accept his forgiveness purchased by Christ on the cross. Thank him for his mercy, and resolve to live in his continuing grace, no matter what your emotions may say to you.