Apocalypse Now (and Later)
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Revelation 15:1–16:21
1. God’s wrath is horrible.
2. God’s wrath is reasonable.
3. God’s wrath is avoidable.
1. In what ways does these chapters demonstrates God’s justice? Why is God’s wrath reasonable?
2. In what ways do these chapters make you thankful for the work of Christ? How does the realities of God’s judgment shine a spotlight on the beauty of the cross?
3. How is God calling us to live in light of these chapters? How does the certainty of God’s wrath encourage us to hold firm to Christ and enable us to respond non-violently to all of the injustice in the world?