The Local Church I The Place for Protecting Your Faith
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Hebrews 10:24–10:25
“The Local Church: The Place of Protecting Your Faith”
- The Reality of Not Regularly Gathering with the Church
- The Consequences of Not Regularly Gathering with the Church
- The Solution to Not Regularly Gathering with the Church
1. Why is gathering with the church a crucial way of protecting our faith?
2. How do the consequences expressed in the text help us to take serious the call to gather with the church? Why is this so important?
3. What is the solution to not regularly gathering? Which aspect of today’s sermon was particularly meaningful to you? What are you going to do in light of this?
More in The Dearest Place on Earth
August 22, 2021The Local Church I The Place for Practicing Your Faith
August 8, 2021The Local Church | The Place for Prioritizing Your Faith
August 1, 2021The Local Church | The Place for Proving Your Faith