The Gospel Pleases God: The Wide and Narrow Lens of God's Work in Christ
June 28, 2020 Speaker: Mark Redfern Series: What God Wants
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Colossians 1:15–23
Title: “The Gospel Pleases God: The Wide and Narrow Lens of God’s Work in Christ”
Text: Colossians 1:15-23
- Introduction to the Gospel
- Instruction on the Gospel
- Implications of the Gospel
- Articulate the wide and narrow lens of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Why is understanding these “two perspectives on the one gospel” important for understanding how to live as disciples of Jesus? Which “implication” was most meaningful to you? Why?
- What lingering questions do you have? Discuss those as a family or small group.
More in What God Wants
August 30, 2020Ten Practices of a God-Pleasing Church (Part 2)
August 23, 2020Ten Practices of a God-Pleasing Church (Part 1)
August 16, 2020This is the Will of God: Submissive to Christ