Reformation Never Lasts
November 14, 2021 Speaker: Mark Redfern Series: Renewal
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Nehemiah 13:1–31
“Reformation Never Lasts”
- LEGALISM: When My Standards Become More Important Than God’s Standards (13:1-3).
- NEPOTISM: When My Family Becomes More Important Than God’s Family (13:4-9).
- SECULARISM: When My House Becomes More Important Than God’s House (13:10-14)
- MATERIALISM: When My Work Becomes More Important Than God’s Work (13:15-22).
- RELATIVISM: When My Desires Become More Important Than God’s Desires (13:23-28).
- NARCISSISM: When My Cause Becomes More Important Than God’s Cause (13:29-31).
- Which of these six areas resonated most deeply with you? Why?
- How would the Lord call you to respond in light of what He has shown you from His Word?
- What would renewal look like for you in this area? Share that with a brother or sister in Christ to seek their counsel, encouragement and prayers.
More in Renewal
November 7, 2021Giving God Glory
October 31, 2021A Modern-Day Reformation
October 24, 2021Getting Real With God