Let Us Rise Up and Build: Four Necessary Components of Church Renewal
Topic: AM Sermon Passage: Nehemiah 3:1–3:32
- The church is built when everyone works _________________________.
- The church is built when everyone works ____________________.
- The church is built when everyone works _____________________.
- The church is built when everyone works ______________________.
- Nehemiah employs workers from all walks of life – those who would have been suited for heavy labor and those who would have not. Have you ever been tempted to avoid a necessary but unpleasant ministry task with the excuse, “That’s not really my area of gifting.”? Is such an excuse valid?
- Nehemiah shows great attention to the contributions of specific people in chapter 3. Whom do you receive help from who would be blessed by your recognition of their efforts?
- What kind of a builder are you? Do you build your life to make a name for yourself or to make much of the name of God? How should the way believers handle money, relationships and time reflect their desire to build God’s kingdom rather than their own?
More in Renewal
October 17, 2021Bring Us The Book!: Biblical Preaching and the Joy of the Lord
October 10, 2021Healthy Church Essentials
October 3, 2021Temporary but Necessary